Results day
Well the day has come to find out if I’ve inherited Motor Neurone Disease. I’m full of cold, have earache and had a night filled with sad dreams.
Be that as it may I am going to choose happiness. I am going to focus on the joy that is my family, my friends, my work, my life. I am blessed in every aspect of my life. I thank God for all I have and whatever news it is I will keep my eyes fixed on him x
Be that as it may I am going to choose happiness. I am going to focus on the joy that is my family, my friends, my work, my life. I am blessed in every aspect of my life. I thank God for all I have and whatever news it is I will keep my eyes fixed on him x
I hope everything goes well for you ..... my thoughts & prayers are with you
ReplyDeleteTake care, Susie xx
Thank you x
DeleteThinking of you lovely xx
ReplyDeleteThank you lovely xx
Delete